This never gets old.
I never thought of it that way...
Desh: You should come for my birthday. Me: I can’t…I have a work event that weekend. Desh: My birthday would be much more entertaining. Me: Perhaps, but I’m not getting paid to be at your birthday. Desh: I’m sure you could make at least $20 an hour in free drinks. Me: Hahahaha.
Forgiveness or Foolishness?
Is there such a thing as excessive forgiveness? A line in which it stops becoming forgiveness and just starts becoming a seemingly foolish act of weakness? I’ve always believed in giving people chances upon chances. But, is there a line? Is there a limit? It seems as though with certain people in your life, there is no such limit, even when saying enough may very well be the most logical...
Day Ten: One confession.
I may seem very unemotional, but I am, in fact, a hopeless romantic. Secret’s out. Waaah.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life...
This is such a weird and random one. :? & ;)
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
1) Being cultured. 2) Amazing kisser. Yes. 3) Having good taste in music.
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
1) Lack of kindness. 2) Big moles. Ew. No. Get that *ish taken care of. 3) Ignorance & a lack of open mindedness. 4) Bad taste in music. There are many more, but they only gave me 4. Ha.
Wow. bippityboppityboo: this touched my heart & left me with red eyes & mascara tears streaming down my face. Danny Perasa and his wife, Annie recount their twenty-seven-year romance. As they remember their life together from their first date to Danny’s final days with terminal cancer, these remarkable Brooklynites personify the eloquence, grace, and poetry that can be found in the...
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order...
1) My family. (They count as one entity) 2) Tits McGee. 3) Tiff. 4) G. 5) Mudithaaaa.
Day Five: Six things you wish you'd never done.
1) I wish I’d never not learned an instrument. Yes, that one was backwards…but it still works. 2) There’s always text messages I wish I’d never sent. Ha. 3) I wish I’d never cheated on that test in 5th grade. Horrible. 4) I wish I’d never shaved half my eyebrow off in 6th grade. 5) I wish I’d never made out with Eric. Horrible kisser AND a staunch ...
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
1) I have a lot of stuff to do. 2) How am I gonna get all this stuff done?! 3) I’m hungry. 4) Lyrics. 5) Where do I want to go to and what do I want to major in in grad school? 6) Gremlin times. 7) Where do I want to go next?